hh

hh

Thursday 22 September 2016

How I Frustrated And Sent Poverty Packing – Sam Adeyemi

Sam Adeyemi 
 Hello, I am Sam Adeyemi, President of Success Power International. I am a success coach, using different media like TV, radio and Internet to empower more people around the world as much as I can.
If you are a passionate person, working hard and struggling to make it especially here in Nigeria, like I used to, you will know that achieving ALL-ROUND SUCCESS is not an overnight or one-day affair. I am very certain that you have faced challenges, setbacks, obstacles, limitations, disappointments and so on like I did. I am sure you would have also made quite a number of mistakes along the way.
To be totally honest with you, I have also made some serious mistakes but unlike some people, I chose to get back up on my feet, learn the lessons I need and move on.
You see, SUCCESS IS A JOURNEY THAT A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE START BUT VERY FEW PEOPLE FINISH. One secret to success a lot of people overlook is the “mystery of mistakes”
What do I mean?

In every mistake lies the potential for achieving success and this potential can only be recognised in the lessons learnt from it.
If I had not made the mistakes I made, I would not have learnt those useful lessons I know today. I have great news for you, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES I MADE AGAIN.
Experiences are good, but it is better to learn from the experiences of others.
Now, I want to REVEAL to you some costly mistakes I made and the lessons I learnt from them.
Read them, use them and keep them.
Let me quickly share one with you.
I was of the opinion that anyone who wanted to achieve success needs to act in a particular way and anybody who acted otherwise was unserious.
I felt I was more serious and success-minded because I was introverted, while my brother who was more social and extroverted was unserious. So I began to resent him. You see, little did I know that my greatest assets were people and people are different from one another. And “being different” does not mean better.
How did I restore my relationship with my brother? How did I change my perspective of successful people? How did I begin to develop better relationships that eventually became one of the keys for my success?
Find out in my FREE E-BOOK. In it, I also share with you my other mistakes and the lessons you need to take with you.
IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Go to http://successpowermedia.com/freegift to claim your free ebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment